Wonderful panoramic white water views from this former model end unit. Light and bright open concept with skylights vaulted open beam high ceilings, wood flooring, fireplace, and wine bar. This unit was completely updated in 2005. Both decks have been expanded to maximize the wonderful outdoor living space, privacy and amazing views of Point Lobos and the mouth of Carmel Valley! The second bedroom recently converted back to a guest bedroom. Don't miss this rare opportunity for your Carmel ocean view getaway.
Paul Riddolls of Sotheby's International Realty, Clocktower
View Phone Number
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Heating System: Gas Forced Air Heat
- Roof: Composition Roof
- Home Owner Asso.: Community Pool, Fee Incl. Common Area Taxes/Insurance, Fee Incl. Exterior Painting, Fee Incl. Roof Maintenance (Full), Fee Incl. Sewer, Fee Incl. Spa
- Parking: Detached Parking
- Floors: Carpeting, Hardwood Floors, Slate Floors, Tile Flooring
- Interior Construction: Dining Area in Family Room, High Ceilings, Vaulted Ceilings, Wet Bar
- Tennis Facilities: Tennis Court(s)
- View: Mountain View, Ocean View, Valley/Canyon Views
- Water Utilities: Public Water Supply
© 2017 MLS Listings Inc. All rights reserved.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange program of the MLSListings™ MLS system. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than HomesAndLand.com are marked with the Internet Data
Exchange icon (a stylized house inside a circle) and detailed information about them includes the names of the listing brokers and listing agents.
Data updated daily.