Experience the forever views of the Salinas Valley and West Pinnacles National Park, relaxing on your private 160 acre ranch in the Gabilan Mountain Range. This unique estate boasts active production of ultra-premium Chalone AVA Pinot Noir & Cabernet Sauvignon grapes, onsite ATV trails, plentiful wild boar hunting and Pinnacles National Park trail access. The exceptional residence is meticulously designed with no expense spared on architectural detail with its high-end finishes, open floor plan, stone wine cellar, lap pool and floor to ceiling windows that take in picturesque views from every room. Completely off the grid, the design is focused on taking advantage of the natural environment, keeping your power consumption minimal. Use this distinctive property as a private recreational mecca on a vineyard estate
Paul Riddolls of Sotheby's International Realty, Clocktower
View Phone Number
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Cable/Satellite TV: Satellite Dish
- Heating System: Gas Forced Air Heat
- Roof: Metal Roof
- Parking: Detached Parking
- Patio: Balcony/Deck/Patio
- Porch/Deck: Balcony/Deck/Patio
- Fireplace: Wood Burning Fireplace
- Floors: Carpeting, Hardwood Floors, Tile Flooring
- Interior Construction: Dining Area in Living Room, High Ceilings, Vaulted Ceilings, Wet Bar
- MLS Area: South Monterey County
- View: City Lights View, Mountain View, Valley/Canyon Views
© 2017 MLS Listings Inc. All rights reserved.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange program of the MLSListings™ MLS system. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than HomesAndLand.com are marked with the Internet Data
Exchange icon (a stylized house inside a circle) and detailed information about them includes the names of the listing brokers and listing agents.
Data updated daily.